- All golfers should check-in at the Pro Shop before playing the course.
- Keep pace with the group in front of you. Typical rounds are completed in 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.
- CPCC is a soft spike facility
- All clothing must be in good repair.
- No non-traditional pants or shorts, tank tops, short shorts, t-shirts, bare midriffs, sweat pants or hooded sweatshirts.
- Pants and shorts are worn at the waist, not sagged.
- Hats are worn facing forward. Men's hats are not worn in the dining room.
- No golf shoes in the upstairs bar or dining areas.
- Bathing suits are allowed in the pool area only.
- Shirts must have collars and sleeves. Turtle necks and mock turtle necks are acceptable.
- Shirts are tucked in. Button down camp shirts and bottom banded shirts may be worn untucked.
- Shorts are acceptable provided they are no shorter than mid-thigh.
- No blue denim is acceptable on the golf course but is allowed in all areas of the clubhouse, provided they don't present holes or ripped.
- Shirts with shoulder straps no less than 3 inches on the course.
- Evening dresses or blouses including spaghetti straps are permitted in the clubhouse.
- Dresses, slacks, shirts and shorts no shorter than mid-thigh